User Persona’s Process
Persona are archetypes built to identify our real users profile, needs, wants and expectations in order to design best possible experience for them.
Whether you’re developing a smartphone app or a mobile-responsive website, it’s very important to understand who will be using the product. Knowing your audience will help influence the features and design elements you choose, thus making your product more useful. A persona clarifies who is in your target audience by answering the following questions:
- Who is my ideal customer?
- What are the current behavior patterns of my users?
- What are the needs and goals of my users?
- A simple guideline has been created in this video to help you answer the questions above and be able to make an user persona of your own. The structure of a user persona will be presented in the next video: User Persona's Structure.
- For more videos: Design Thinking